Uses a pier bracket placed over a hole filled with concrete. Once the concrete sets, the post-frame is bolted onto the brackets.
- Concrete pier system utilizes a bracket that has an engineer’s stamp, assuring code compliance.
- A commercial bracket that also carries an engineer’s stamp certifies that it can carry the moments and the forces of a 6 x 8” laminated column.
- Concrete piers provide a neat, clean look on the inside, without columns being spliced and roof purlins run continuous end-to-end.
- Piers are on grade, which allows prefabricated walls installed on the ground.
- Builders can put trusses on end walls with door headers pre-installed, which saves labor.